A painted Chest with a semicircular lid, flared upwards, mounted on solid boards. Painted on the front, on the lid and on the sides with multicolored flowers, partly placed in two vases. On the cover, blackened steel fittings made of sheet steel, two carrying handles on the sides. Inside, a smaller, lockable compartment, a lock with a key and a handle for closing, clean inside.
Pine construction, polychrome, forged steel, a compilation of elements from the 19th and 20th centuries.
Original old key and lock. On the front wall there is an inscription AD 1846.
72 x 124 x 60 cm